Saturday, March 27, 2010

Professional Wedding DJ -$500 - No time Limit, Cuttin The Rug DJ , Downriver MI


http://www.cuttintherugdj.com









I am full Time Professional wedding DJ in the downriver area, and have done over 500 Weddings. I have state of the art sound and lighting gear. The price is right, and I am not an unexpierienced DJ trying to make an easy buck. I meet with all my clients face to face and provide a full itenerary of the whole reception. Below are what my services include.


-State of the Art Sound and Lighting Gear



-An expierienced Emcee to host the evening


-Absolutely No time limit


-A meeting with Client to customize the evening



-Many Many Many more Services




I offer professional service at a great price. This is a bargain. You do not pay for what you get with me. I feel no need to charge $1,000 or more for this service. I am young, energetic,, and love to be a big part of somesones big day.



Please feel free to visit my web site or call me.



www.cuttintherugdj.com



Scott
313-407-7878


Mention refered by TOM for offer

We service all areas Detroit, Taylor, Southgate, Wyandotte, Trenton, Riverview and all serrounding areas

1 comment:

  1. I am really grateful to have the information from this blog. I liked the blog as it has been written,the information i got from here.

    ReplyDelete